At Ruff Dogs, boarding your dog is quite different than taking him or her to a large kennel facility. Each morning, your dog’s day begins with a short play session, quickly followed by breakfast while the daycare troops arrive.
Throughout the day, your dog will interact with the other canine daycare goers. They will not be spend the day in a kennel. Your dog will be incorporated into all daycare activities and playgroups, both indoor and outdoor. They are only in their kennels to rest and eat. Dogs who are socially awkward and cannot interact with others will be rotated out in a separate space away from the other dogs.
**Please understand we are very limited on space for dogs who must be kept separate from others. If we are at capacity for dogs who are must be kept separate, your reservation request may be rejected.
- Dogs must be at least 4 months old.
- Dogs must be current on Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella.
- Male dogs over 6 months old must be neutered.
- Female dogs must not be in heat.
- Dogs must be friendly with people.
*Don’t forget to bring your dog’s food and any medications they need! We do not accept bowls and bedding.
- $40 a night per dog. Check-out is 12pm. Check-out after 12pm will result in an additional $30 daycare fee.
- $350 for a 10-night punchcard – available for purchase on your dog’s first visit for locals, or on your dog’s second visit for visitors.
- $600 for a 20-night punchcard – available for purchase on your dog’s first visit for locals, or on your dog’s second visit for visitors.
We are now accepting cats for overnight boarding as well!
- $20 a night per cat
- Cats must be current on Rabies and Distemper.
- Please bring your cat’s food, litter, and litter pan.
- Cancellations must be made no later than 9am the morning of your dog’s check-in date. If you do not cancel by then, your card on file may be charged for one night of boarding. If you have a punchcard, you will lose a punch.